Friday, March 31, 2017

A theme! A theme!

Is it really April-Eve already?

I was dismayed stunned when I realized late this evening that with the new month beginning tomorrow, A to Z Blogging kicks off as well.
I have been toying with the idea of sticking to a theme this time out with April's blogging event and have hit the now-or-never deadline for it.

Which went a little something like:

"Shit, I better figure out a blog topic for tomorrow." *slumped over hamsters on wheels and rusty gears expend great effort to produce thoughts* "Hey, didn't I want to do a unifying theme?" *remaining hamsters keel over, gears smoke but do not rotate*

So for what it's worth, this April's blogging theme for A to Z will be:

Bucket List.



Happy blogging to the rest of you participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...