Monday, May 8, 2017

Back to our original program

Just because I'm glad April's blog challenge is over, doesn't mean I actually have the mental faculties to form a halfway decent blog post.
I've been meaning to write an extensive post about my hubby since last fall. I've got some recent health concerns on my mind. Some family has some major health concerns that surpass my own at the moment. And there have been some good things and exciting events taking place too. Not that my hubby isn't a good thing, but time marches on.
I've not watched an iota of streaming content (curses!) in the last month or spent more than a handful of hours writing.
And I really do mean to catch up on the saved social media & blog posts from friends and family that I haven't gotten around to yet.

In short, oh the first world problems up in here!

But first, before I can take a deep breath and tackle such world shaking problems as weekly meal prep, mopping as recreation and laundry - the musical, I've got a graduation gift to tackle.

The first one of my niblings *sniff sniff* is about to graduate from school.
And while I entertained grand hopes many, many.... many moons ago of taking said child on a trip to Europe in the event of their graduation, my bank account has happily reminded me it's not currently an option.

So, I'm in search of a really cool graduation gift for the kid who doesn't have a frickin' clue what they want to do next. I'm slowly putting together a short list (much to my relief). And, as with many, many....many of the rest of first world problems, I'm sure I'm far more worried about getting it right and making it memorable than will actually sync in this child's brain for the rest of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...