Monday, May 1, 2017

Goodbye blog challenge

Sweet, sweet relief.

This could be my exhaustion showing, but having a unifying theme didn't make the A to Z blog challenge anymore interesting for me this year. Don't get me wrong, when the letters suited my purpose, it was all good. But otherwise I was like a hound dog trying to loose itself from the shackle of its collar.

I have no sage words of summation, no grand illumination that took place. It's not exactly NaNoWriMo, but I'm completed it and there's a small amount of satisfaction in that.

Otherwise, I've had a bit of stuff going on of late. Stuff that contributed to the super low word count per post towards the end. Some exciting, some boring and some health-related and tedious.

Overall it feels good to have my blog back for my own personal whining purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...