Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cruisin' - AtoZChallenge


I like cruises. Even when scenes from The Poseidon Adventure inevitably race through my brain (each and every sailing), I'm pro-cruising.
That's a whole lot of inner peace right there.
But when it comes to bucket list-level of cruising, I'm talking about the BIG dream.
A cruise around the world. A floating hotel taking you around the world, visiting exotic ports of call, and docking just outside of world wonders. Not having to worry about travel logistics or connecting flights. Not having to hustle luggage around from place to place. Hell, no oversize baggage fees.

With the right volume of books/ebooks, a laptop charger and a solid humidifier, I'm so game to try this out.

I can't for the life of me figure out the winning lottery numbers, nor can I figure out how I wouldn't give myself a stroke worrying about everything and everyone back home. But, the idea of this is enough to make me the drunk kinda giddy, puppy love kinda giddy, staring off into space with a dopey grin giddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...