Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Vacation Home - AtoZChallenge

I don't have what might be considered upwardly mobile sensibilities. I've never ordered custom drapes to match the living room aesthetic. I don't have a living room aesthetic. If I did, it would be covered in dust.

I don't think I knew some people had vacation homes until I was practically an adult. It's not the kind of thing that was in my world growing up.

When my husband and I started out taking small trips that gradually grew over the years, we'd drive past condos and vacation rentals and it made me think. What would it be like to know we've got a little place of our own we could go visit any time in a location we love to visit?

I also wondered about logistical things, but that's not really the fun part of a bucket list.

So I think, it would be kind of cool to have a vacation home. And I'll leave the expenses, the management, the security, the insuring of it to the future, potential me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...