Friday, April 7, 2017

Dublin - AtoZChallenge


I struggled a little bit with this one. For the life of me, perhaps due to the current hectic nature of my life, all I could think of was dogs & donuts. And now I need a cuddle and I'm hungry.


And then I thought about Disney. But I just 'C'ruised around the world in my previous blog post, so Disney parks around the world seemed a little...lazy.

So I went with Dublin. 
I have long been in love with the idea of visiting Ireland. Pretty much any place I can land upon is fine by me and Dublin fits the bill as the ideal entry point.

I cannot confess to any particular site or museum that draws my interest, it is in fact more the point that it evokes a kind of tip of the iceberg of a grand and beautiful adventure in a place I've not yet been but long to experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...