Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hot Air Balloon Ride - AtoZChallenge


Since the theme for my challenge is bucket list, I figure some of these things are going to be higher than others on the 'it would take a lot to make this happen' scale than others. Some deceptively so.

'H''s post is pretty accessible - plenty of local options to the point that at least once a year they fly over my front yard.
Well, like not that many, but you get the idea.

Hot Air Balloon ride. I've always wanted to try it. A little thing with a fear of heights in coordination with a fear of falling (Some people will tell you that's the real fear, not heights. Those people are jackasses.)

However, the curiosity remains. And I may have figured out a stepping stone.

The magical rodent's lair offers tethered helium balloon rides.

I think this may be the year I check this one off my bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...