Saturday, April 22, 2017

Skydiving - AtoZChallenge

As someone with a near lifelong fear of heights (I say near because I can only remember back so far - and it's been there the whole time) as well as a person who blacked out when I fell more than a few feet, skydiving is not something you'd expect to be on my bucket list.

And yet, it's something I've always harbored both fascination and horror for.

Fear of heights and other, more awkward issues, aside, there's always this thought:
That is damn good advice.

The older I get, and the more I value living to a ripe old age, the less my interest in skydiving has any shot in hell of panning out. But where there is a will, there is a way.
Skydiving of the indoor persuasion. Totally want to try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...