Monday, April 17, 2017

Northern Lights - AtoZChallenge


I remember learning about the Northern Lights in elementary school. How extraordinary that brilliant colors should shift across the sky. I had already been watching the stars at night, hoping to spy a shooting star to wish upon. The idea that the night sky could be even more impressive has always kept me looking up - even if I'm about as removed from a decent location to observe the Northern Lights as possible.

As if being able to see this in person wasn't a spectacular enough idea on its own, some bright soul came up with the idea of this:
A glass-domed hotel room to observe the lights all comfy and cozy. Yes, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...