Thursday, April 20, 2017

Quicquidlibet - AtoZChallenge

I'm reaching here. As you do with a post that needs to pertain to the letter Q. Doubly so when you've painted yourself in a corner by using a theme.

Sure, there's a couple of interesting places that begin with Q. But at least one of them got covered by my broad-spectrum 'A' post for Australia.

So once again, I'll take a slightly different approach.

Quicquidlibet.
It's a noun that essentially means "whatever one pleases".

So for my bucket list, for anyone's really, who wouldn't want a day, a weekend, a week, a month, a vacation, whatever time period you denote, to do whatever you wish, however you wish without constraint?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the End

When I began this blog 5 years ago, it ended up being a catch-all for whatever slogged through my brain, mostly writing and the difficu...